Why I Started This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Those of you who know me must be wondering, by now, whether I have time to do anything else, and if I have become addicted to "Blogging."


A significant portion of my business involves the set up and maintenance of business entities for clients. I also assist clients with business succession planning, often in conjunction with estate planning for them. But I thought the Business Topics justified their own place, with issues often separate and distinct from Estate Planning. Today, specialization seems to be the norm, in practice and on weblogs. So another Blog is born.

I will address Business and Business Succession topics here, as well, perhaps, as the occasional rant on current web and media-based practices. There are a number of fascinating legal and current issues relating to small businesses, ranging from mundane issues such as corporate maintenance, to more "exotic" issues involving intellectual property (copyright, trademark, trade secrets and the like), and internet-based issues, and things in between, such as taxation, sales issues, employment issues, noncompetition, buy and sell agreements, insurance and many others.

I hope you will find the information here useful and informative and that this will become a resource for business-law information.

0 comments:

WE CAN HELP

Need help establishing a Corporation or LLC? We can assist you with all aspects of business setup and ongoing management. We can also assist you with your business succession planning needs.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP